- 4 apples, cored and diced
- 3 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 lb red grapes, halved
- 2 plantains, peeled and sliced
For the Orange-Honey Dressing:
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced apples, orange segments, halved red grapes, and sliced plantains.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, and olive oil to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the Orange-Honey Dressing over the fruit mixture and toss gently to coat all the fruits evenly.
- Refrigerate the fruit salad for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
- Serve the fresh fruit salad as a refreshing and nutritious dessert or side dish.
Enjoy the natural sweetness and goodness of the mixed fruits, enhanced by the zesty and sweet Orange-Honey Dressing!