We are excited to share a six-month update of the Lower East Side Community Care Guide, a list of local resources to support your wellness journey. Launched in February 2023, the LES Community Care Guide includes resources and support available from nearly 70+ organizations across the Lower East Side.
The types of services listed in the Guide include:
- Benefits & Financial Support
- Clothing & Hygiene Supports
- Educational & After School Programs (including Early Childhood, Youth, & Adult)
- Family Supports
- Health & Food Programs (including Mental Health)
- Housing Support Programs
- Job Resources
- Substance Use Treatment Programs
- Specialized Resources for LGBTQIA+ and Senior Community Members
We are honored to contribute to a community that offers so much to our neighbors! As we continue to realize our mission of transforming self-care into community care, we will be releasing an update of the Guide every six months. If you know of a local resource that you do not see here, please do not hesitate to share that resource via email at email@example.com or via text/call at 212-287-9355.
Well-Read is a library providing resources for those seeking community-based support on the Lower East Side. To contribute a resource to Well-Read, email firstname.lastname@example.org.